The latest version of Brawl Stars 34.151 is now available for download. The game has added new maps, new skins and a new brawler Stu.
Stu shoots firecrackers as his main attack. This attack looks simple enough due to its straight trajectory, but even a single hit of it fully charges the Super!
Stu is a sentient test robot used to test the rides in Starr Park. It will be available to all players who collect 10,000 trophies.
What’s New in Brawl Stars 34.141 (34.151)
- Fixed a bug due to which the team captain’s ban was reset when another team member made a brawler pre-selection;
- Fixed a bug due to which the ban timer was not displayed during the ban phase;
- Fixed incorrect display of the number of gadgets for brawlers
- Fixed a bug due to which the player’s rank dropped after winning the match;
- Fixed a bug due to which the progress of the quest was incorrectly tracked in the game during the game of the Power League;
- Fixed a bug due to which the progress of the experience was not correctly credited during the game in the Power League.